[OT] [Just For Fun] Conspiracy Theories

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:57:45 PST 2017

Conspiracy Theories, guys!  ;)

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1860871,00.htl

My favorite one is "The Reptilian Elite", hahaha!!!  ;D

* Bonus for more fun, yay!!!  :D

#  Conspiracy theory king David Icke has spoken at length about why he
believes the Queen of England is actually a shape-shifting reptilian
lizard from outer space.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/768800/David-Icke-queen-shape-shifting-lizard

#  David Icke says the royal family are shape-shifting lizards on BBC
national TV

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-icke-says-royal-family-8011156

Aaand the cherry on the cake...  Suck it, Nasa and Elon Musk!  We have
already Martians among us.  Obviously, they are Russians and Area 51
received another kind of strange alien, with fake orange tanning and
ridiculous wig to simulate being human and tries to dominate the
world.  :D

#  http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/876386/Russian-Martian-Space-Mars-Aliens-ancient-Egypt-Sphinx-genius-Boriska-Kipriyanovich

Sweet good night kisses, dear all!  <3

c.
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison