mesh networking

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:11:01 PDT 2017

Sorry I should have left out the issue of dividing by the number of
units, since I'm effectively making a special mesh networking domain
and you'll only be polluting your own radio-space.  You may still want
to divide the power level by two, though, if your unlicensed.
However, if you encode your license number onto your protocol packets,
then you can keep your licensed power output for all your
bros(/sisters) using your mesh protocol.

Cheers!

Marxos