My new article, What Is Anonymous Up To?

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sat Nov 4 12:13:02 PDT 2017

Hi cypherpunks,

Today, Buffalo's alt-weekly, The Public, published my new article, "What
Is Anonymous Up To?" The piece, occasioned by the annual Million
Mask March happening tomorrow, focuses on two projects Anonymous allies
have founded, attempts to upgrade communication and activism. My article
also links/mentions Trump's connection to Russia's regime and child
traffickers (OpDeathEaters), excerpts the Communist Manifesto and
Binding Chaos, and much more. It's under 2000 words.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/11032017/what-anonymous

Douglas