COIN: How To

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:06:36 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 2:51 PM,  <byte.coin at hushmail.com> wrote:
> I was gifted some altcoin by a friend to pay for drinks a while back and
> would like to exchange it for local fiat, it's ~$50.
> How do I do so?  What is best, irl exchange, equal value purchase, bank
> transfer, or sudo bank transfer with something like bitpay? How do I deal
> with taxes?  I am in the States.
>
> What suggestions and resources do you have to share?
>
> t.
> byte.coin

't.' for troll of course, but whatever...

Trade it back / forward, pass it on, buy something, search the net
or ask on proper coin forums, claim cap gains / loss on 50 basis,
endless options, including hodling it, or even exchange it to BTC,
send it here and I'll add it into one of the floating gift balls
in the NYE $9000 party punch bowl.
BTC:1B3xVRuFyyD1pm4qXDr2NFqgLNfd7uG7gc

If you still can't grok it, then there is no other answer as
to what is best besides this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc