For Your Eyes Only...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:29:16 PDT 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 05/24/2017 07:33 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>> I wanted all the James Bond's weapons, amazing equipments, and fabulous cars,
>
> None of them existed in Fleming's books. Thanks for making my point.

Razer, did you notice the fact that I read the books when I had less
than half of the age of your youngest son?  And I admitted I only read
some of them because I thought they were good guides to get 007's
weapons and fabulous equipment, all those amazing stuff.  I wanted to
know how to be a spy...  :P