Snowden defends Comey

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue May 23 16:02:43 PDT 2017

On 05/23/2017 10:14 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:36 AM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Reasoning: You don't need to love Hitler either, but respect his
>> choices, HIS freedom, his life.
>
> Godwin's Law, aff...  Oh, God, this lack of arguments is always pretty
> limited and fuck_ng boring.

Godwin's Law:  A pro-fascist Internet meme used to declare any
comparison between contemporary events or personalities with Nazi
Germany categorically invalid and irrelevant.

People say that those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are
doomed to repeat them.  But what about people who actively suppress
lessons of history?  One could imagine they /want/ to repeat those
lessons, at someone else's expense.