Manchester explosion

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:10:14 PDT 2017

 From: Dr. Carl W. Greer <dr.greer at mac.hush.com>

>> jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
> >Mon May 22 16:31:35 PDT 2017
>> Manchester

>No mention of AP, guns, or kim . com. Sliding just like the main stream.
>Are you even Jim Bell ?

Well, I am _A_ Jim Bell, the one this list is most familiar with.  James Dalton Bell.(There are actually a few famous "Jim Bell"s:  One works for Arizona State University  http://jimbell.sese.asu.edu/  , another is a bigshot at NBC  http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/bio/jim-bell/  ×
If you'd like additional confirmation, we could do a Skype video call.  Some pictures of me were taken by Declan McCullagh in May 2000.   http://www.mccullagh.org/image/9/jim-bell-1.html   ×
×
And as far as I recall, I rarely mention guns, or kim .com.I do occasionally mention AP, where I think it's called-for.
           Jim Bell