Swedish Prosecutors Have Dropped The Julian Assange Rape Investigation

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 21 20:20:28 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 09:23:36PM +0100, oshwm wrote:
> On 19 May 2017 19:45:06 BST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Fri, 19 May 2017 09:23:20 -0300
> >Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> #
> >https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/world/europe/julian-assange-sweden-rape.html
> >>

> >	Interesting. Now the nazi swedish government, a bunch of
> >	lackeys/accomplices of the US nazis, looks slightly less bad.
> >
> >	Good for Assange I guess.
> >

> So now that he's no longer being prosecuted by the Swedes, he's
> available for extradition to the US

Not as long as he remains under diplomatic immunity/ in the
Ecuadorian consulate (of course) (presumably ...)

> - wonder if that Grand Jury has
> recently finished putting its case together?

I believe that's not relevant to the USA extraditing Assange - the
USA prosecutor only has to "allege" some "national security threat"
with the evidence being wikileaks.org "Helicopter Gunship"
publication, and once extradicted then jailed "on remand" for as many
years as they choose to use to "finish putting its case together".

Australian "government" is also not averse to retrospective
"criminal" laws opportunistically used to stop dissidents or popular
uprisings (Pauline Hanson jailed on retrospective criminal charge for
not having the required number of members to "legally" form a
political party, escept she did, and they changed the law to make the
previous number not enough, thus screwing her over and ultimately
jailing her to stop her political movement...), and so I imagine the
USA "government" is likely to do the same.

I.e.: flagrant and repeated violations of the rule of law, abhorrent
destruction of anything even remotely resembling "democracy" and so
ultimately nothing but sheer thuggery power dressed up as The State!

John Pilger lays it all out succinctly (version at The Duran adds
their own short commentary to Pilger):

http://theduran.com/john-pilger-speaks-out-on-julian-assange-and-sweden/

http://johnpilger.com/articles/getting-julian-assange-the-untold-story