"All fossil-fuel vehicles will vanish in 8 years..."

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu May 18 09:05:46 PDT 2017

On 05/18/2017 08:56 AM, Steven Schear wrote:
> With the maturation of additive manufacture (for more structural
> plastics and metals using laser sintering and electron beam melting)
> parts for autos (and other appliances) will become practical and
> economic.

Yeah, and absolutely non-recyclable ... from the HUGE TOXIC BATTERIES to
the ALLOY METALS AND COMPOSITE PLASTICS that these shiny pieces of JUNK
are made from, unlike my Travelall that became a 2 ton cube of reusable
steel.

All you're asking for is the "Backloading" (mutual fund term for 'pay
the fees at the end') the environmental destruction, and passing it on
to your children, who should slaughter you while you sleep. If you're
capable of breeding.

Rr