What is the value of the State?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sat May 13 10:20:11 PDT 2017

As I mentioned, cosmology is another field whose theories also can never be
conclusively proven and despite massive consensus will remain just that:
only opinion. Here Hawking et al fume at those opposing one of their
cherished theories and the unmitigated gaul to play the Scientific Method
"card".

https://www.sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-and-32-top-physicists-just-signed-a-heated-letter-on-the-origin-of-the-universe

Warrant Canary creator