Snowden defends Comey

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:01:51 PDT 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 7:32 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Am I the only one
>> who has noticed that every real-world consequence of The Snowden
>> Affair has benefited his former employers?
>
>         Well, I certainly noticed that after Snowden's 'disclosures' the
>         pentagon and friends got even more aggressive and the global
>         american cyber police state more entrenched.

So far it seems the first round, regarding law / political was basically
entirely lost to them. Best the rebels could do was on technical
side... use more crypto everywhere.
It will probably literally take the leaking out of Utah of recorded convos,
emails, and dick pics of innocent workday Americans before anything
will happen, some expose of sort of govt activity they'd find utterly revolting.
Who knows what that would be...?