Uber faces criminal probe over Greyball s/w used to evade regulation

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon May 8 07:23:19 PDT 2017

On 05/07/2017 08:31 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> I don't believe that Uber or Lyft are profiting yet. They're relying on venture capital to build demand.

Three of the six BODs ARE venture capitalists. Other than that the
sentence above is about the most bizarre thing I've read so far this
week. The capitalists we're discussing ARE NOT interested in long term
returns. They want their money back fast, and the residuals can roll in
as they occur.

While the drivers sleep in their leased SUVs. At least OTR trucks have
pretty comfortable sleeping accommodations.

Garrett Camp     7 Relationships    Founder and Chairman    --

Net worth $6.3 BILLION https://www.forbes.com/profile/garrett-camp/

Travis Kalanick     6 Relationships    Co-Founder, Chief Executive
Officer and Director    --

Net worth $6.3 BILLION https://www.forbes.com/profile/travis-kalanick/

Ryan Graves     5 Relationships    Head of Global Operations and
Director    --

Net worth $1.58 BILLION https://www.forbes.com/profile/ryan-graves/

Other Board Members:
Name (Connections)    Relationships    Type of Board Members    Primary
Company    Age

John Gurley CFA    156 Relationships    Member of the Board of
Directors    Benchmark    49

David Bonderman J.D.    191 Relationships    Member of the Board of
Directors    TPG Capital, L.P.    73

Arianna Huffington     44 Relationships    Member of the Board of
Directors    Thrive Global Holdings, Inc.    65

Betcha didn't know that 'progressive liberal' Ariana was a big time
crapitalist...

No wonder there's no real Left in the US. They read her digital birdcage
liner.

Rr