[OT] MacronLeaks :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun May 7 17:08:11 PDT 2017

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/7/1659800/-Macron-campaign-knew-the-hackers-were-coming-so-they-laid-a-trap-and-defeated-them

I am *not* endorsing this theory, just sharing the link because it's
an interesting idea.

Kisses!  <3

Ceci

#  PS 1:  He used to openly support Le Pen.  Hypocrite orange guy
attacks again, la la la!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861300169438113793
#MacronPrésident  #vivalaFrance  :)

#  PS 2:  This is pretty cute!
https://twitter.com/FluffSociety/status/860584914303016960
#AlternativeFact  #ScienceMarch  <3

#  PS 3:  Zzzz, are you still wanking while thinking about me all the
days?  Please, stop.  Do NOT do it anymore.  Stop sending creepy
messages, loser.  Months of the same sh_t, aff...  Please, get a life.
Put a pineapple or a watermelon where the sun doesn't shine  (fruits
will be healthy for you!)  or think about Putin or Trump while playing
with little Zzzz.  They appreciate dirty whores like you, I prefer
real men.