[WAR] Duterte backs down "war on drugs" as "UN Special Rapporteur" Agnes Callamard surprise visits

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri May 5 22:58:38 PDT 2017

You want to high five Duterte? Big fan of death squads, makes sense.

What does his purported popularity have to do with anything?!!

Putin, your hero, is equally trash, a mass murderer who rose to power on a bunch of false flag apartment bombings in Moscow carried out by his pet FSB.

Zenaan Harkness - a most credulous, gullible and garrulous hypocrite.

**me shudders from opening garbage folder and reading this**. My apologies for the reply.