What is the value of the State?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:24:47 PDT 2017

On Thu, 4 May 2017 20:33:56 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> The State fully endorses the Scientician approach, as the State's sole
> function is to transfer money and power from the poor to the rich at
> the fastest practicable rate.  As always, symbolic "initiatives" and
> strongly worded press releases are sufficient responses to public
> pressure to "do something" about, for instance, global warming.

	Well, the global-warming end-of-the-world scenario is just
	state propaganda. And notice that *global* warming requires a
	*global* solution, like, say, 'monitoring' and controlling the
	'carbon footprint' of every individual. Pretty convenient, the
	world is saved and the whole world's population gets fully
	domesticated.

	The technological, fascist 'progressives' are basically
	correct when they say that all technical problems can be
	solved. So if you expect their technical plans to
	catastrophically fail, you'll wait forever.

	Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WaUkZXKA30