FBI Director James Comey spouts nonsense yet again.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 3 16:13:08 PDT 2017

On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 10:12:39PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/comey-wikileaks-journalists-intelligence/index.html

> But Sasse nudged Comey to further flesh out the
> difference between the mainstream press and WikiLeaks."In my view,
> a huge portion of WikiLeaks' activities has nothing to do with
> legitimate newsgathering, informing the public and commenting on
> important public controversies, but is simply about releasing
> classified information to damage the US," Comey said."People
> sometimes get cynical about journalists -- American journalists do
> not do that. They will almost always call us before they publish
> classified information and say, 'is there anything about this that
> is going to put lives in danger -- that is going to jeopardize
> government people, military people, or innocent civilians anywhere
> in the world?'" Comey added. "This activity I'm talking about with
> WikiLeaks involves no such considerations whatsoever."

Lying politician. The intelligence of deceiving the public/
politicians/ etc in pursuit of a pure politically motivated court
case.

 - denial (by omission) of Wikileaks SOP to ask the govt the exact
   question ("might this damage lives")
 - denial (by omission) that USGov refused to engage with Wikileaks,
   repeatedly, ongoingly, despite numerous and repeated attempts to
   ensure lives would be not put at risk

Lieing bastards!