What is the value of the State?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:50:51 PDT 2017

That's some good bit o' history.  I was really referring to the level
of existing order needed to create *more* levels of order.  I don't
think it's possible to argue with that.  It's like arguing what's the
use of the Self?  BECAUSE without it you'd turn into little slime
molds looking for food.

But I like the sentiment.  I think the problem is more than the State.
It's the pathetic infrastructure that would be an eyesore for
centuries.

\0xd