McAfee: Everyone's a faggot, and so can you

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon May 1 17:16:05 PDT 2017

> No speaker switch, tho.

Well of course - gotta have at least one transducer io pin which can
be used as a microphone by the five eyes. Duhh..

> With articles titled 'John McAfee’s ‘hack-proof’ phone is doomed to
> fail' it seems this fucker is headed down the correct path.

McAfee is to all appearances an unhinged man and he sold out his
last company to The Man. Why would he be any more trustworthy this
time?

I wish it were different... and there's a chance my assessment is
incorrect of course, and if so that would be good news.

> >> Hardware isn’t the problem when it comes to mobile privacy.""
> >> Privacy-focused hardware just isn’t that good of a business.""
> >> The market is already saturated with privacy phone failures.""

Lugenpressenessenen indeed..