freedom of speech in our "Democracy" - [jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au: 90 Year-old Woman Jailed for Questioning the "Holocaust".]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue May 30 21:37:47 PDT 2017

I can only agree with the sentiments expressed below of course, and
although some cannot even contemplate the possibility of peering
through this particular veil without an inner visceral reaction
(entirely unfortunate for sane public discourse, which ought go
without saying), we have a duty to one another to throw off the
programmed shackles of public discourse draped in the politically
correct taboos of the day - holocaust revisionism in this particular
instance, but there are a plenty yet ...

Regards,
Zenaan

----- Forwarded message from Jim <jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au> -----