Snowden defends Comey

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue May 23 17:06:28 PDT 2017

On 05/23/2017 12:44 PM, Joshua Case wrote:
> I can’t tell if it is a high water mark, a low water mark, or just
> strange lights in a strange sky. I know i screen capped and will
> forever remember the day that i opened a cypherpunks email and it
> started with these three words:
>
> “Snowden defends Comey”
>
> and ended with these:
>
> "better anal sensitivity :)"
>
> ----
> Joshua Case
> jwcase at gmail.com <mailto:jwcase at gmail.com>

+1

I mean, I MEAN... when I saw  this little rotf by "Marina Brown"

"..Though i have to say it is HILARIOUS to see insecure men squirm when
they think about anyone losing their precious PENIS.

LOL !!! HaHaHa Ha !

I think someone is crossing their legs !"

All I could think about was HORSE COCKS

BIG HAIRY CLYDESDALE HORSE COCKS

...and about all those girls out there crossing theirs right now.

Meanwhile I wondered what any of this has to do with anything list-related.

Rr