Snowden defends Comey

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:44:12 PDT 2017

I can’t tell if it is a high water mark, a low water mark, or just strange lights in a strange sky. I know i screen capped and will forever remember the day that i opened a cypherpunks email and it started with these three words:

“Snowden defends Comey”

and ended with these:

"better anal sensitivity :)"

----
Joshua Case
jwcase at gmail.com <mailto:jwcase at gmail.com>

“International tensions. Mounting international tensions. First there were states of precautionary alert, then there were enhanced readiness centers. This was followed by maximum arc situational preparedness. We can measure the gravity of events by tracing the increasingly abstract nature of the terminology. One more level of vagueness and that could be it."