Bradley Manning Is a Free Man: His Heroism Has Expanded Beyond His Initial Whistleblowing

Dr. Carl W. Greer dr.greer at mac.hush.com
Tue May 23 09:06:38 PDT 2017

> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> Mon May 22 19:59:21 PDT 2017
>
> When you love someone

You don't let them hurt themselves, C&Canon.

We love you.  Please stop eating carbs so much and eat more saturated
fat, too.  Some whole goat milk at every meal.  Add coconut oil to
your green shakes. Eat bocan !

Please listen to Dr. Rhonda Patrick:
youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE
foundmyfitness.com/about-dr-rhonda-patrick

> in my country, only losers and egocentrics use "Dr."

In my country, only the dishonest sheckle grabbers become lawyers.

Wouldn't it be rude for me to project that onto you ? Respect my
choices, personality, and happiness.