Snowden defends Comey

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:14:03 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:36 AM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> Reasoning: You don't need to love Hitler either, but respect his
> choices, HIS freedom, his life.

Godwin's Law, aff...  Oh, God, this lack of arguments is always pretty
limited and fuck_ng boring.

Hey, Mark, you are so original, it's a brilliant point!  Hitler would
be proud of you and very thankful!  :)

You do probably not know the Godwin's Law, so ask Google or someone
smarter.  You are sooo intelligent, probably can make a simple
research.  Tell me if you need help.  :)

> You are STOOPID.

Oh, thanks for the kind words!  You are a "STOOPID" too, Mark.
Fortunately, at least I know much more about Philosophy, hackerspaces,
and soldering than you.  Did you already learn something about
electronics or are still whining in hackerspaces lists, asking
desperately for help like a little baby girl?  :)

> They are NOT transgender.  Please stop insulting women!  do you think
> they somehow inherit all the problems and uterus of a women just
> because "they feel like they are truly a woman inside" when THEY piss
> out their FUCKING DICK?

I am a woman and my uterus and I don't feel "insulted" in any aspect
because of transgenders.  My ovaries support them too!  :)

I don't have a penis for stand up peeing, but I am considering to buy
this ( http://www.the-stand-up.com ) or something similar for use in
shows and camping, hahaha!!  ;D

> Fucking idiots!

You are a fuck_ng idiot too.  Or are you so idiot that didn't notice it yet?  :)