I watched the FKN Newz today Oh-boy!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 22:41:53 PDT 2017

On Fri, 19 May 2017 18:28:46 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Global Moroning & Climate Change Denial edition
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLcX4yUHxug
>
> Also... "When to kill your rulers"
>
> "Is it just me or does anybody else want to overthrow their
> government? I'm not saying we should just to be clear. No... I'm just
> wondering what kind of oppression do we have to endure before we
> slaughter the lying murdering scum who rule over us..."
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXv40mWpJsU
>
> (So what are you waiting for?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHvHi-MdIM

"
Look, if the slaves want guns, let them be!

Our supremacy doesn't depend on weaponry
with schools, media, money and meds, we control every
aspect of your lives through ideological hegemony.

But if you think you need guns to stop tyranny,
then whatch'a waiting for, we've already stripped you of your
liberty, privacy, civil rights and dignity... You want some more?

"