"All fossil-fuel vehicles will vanish in 8 years..."

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:08:31 PDT 2017

If you want to see what many large cities will look like once driverless
cars become available to the upper 10% consider how traffic is often jammed
in Mumbai around popular entertainment and shopping areas as massive
numbers of cars of the wealthy continuously circle, driven by low-paid
chauffeurs. Why wait for your car to pick you up from a possibly distant
lot when it can be there much sooner from circling school of driverless
cars?

Warrant Canary creator