Snowden defends Comey

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon May 15 07:49:06 PDT 2017

On 05/14/2017 10:39 PM, grarpamp wrote:
>>> I <3 The President's Analyst.  Anybody here who ain't seen it, ought
>> Bureau didn't want the film made due to the unflattering portrayal of
> Fuck that shit, its first amendant. Is even question whether you
> can even libel a govt that itself claim natural soverign "right of
> correctness interpretation authority" over all things.
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_President's_Analyst
>> FBI did it's best to kill the film's distribution.
> Indie films on darknets mate.

They tried strong-arming Paramount... It didn't prevent a first run, but
then... relative obscurity.

Rr

PS. The torrent was slow for me. But it completed.

I never had much luck uploading torrents myself. Try this...
<http://www.demonoid.click/files/details/3552579/>
...and let me know how it goes.

Magnet link is huge because I added a lot of trackers but here's the
torrent file link.
<http://www.demonoid.click/files/download/3552579/>

I'm not online all the time, just mornings and evenings PDT.
I just uploaded the torrent so no other seeders yet.

Add: udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3391/announce to the tracker list if it
isn't auto-magically included