[TriggerWarning: Alt-Right troll] Richard Spencer leads torch-bearing Confederate statute defenders

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun May 14 08:54:18 PDT 2017

SOME PEOPLE have discipline problems.

"The interests of the State are therefore the same as those of the
United States. Its prosperity will rise or fall with the welfare of the
country. The duty of its citizens, then, appears to me too plain to
admit of doubt. All should unite in honest efforts to obliterate the
effects of war, and to restore the blessings of peace. They should
remain, if possible, in the country; promote harmony and good feeling;
qualify themselves to vote; and elect to the State and general
Legislatures wise and patriotic men, who will devote their abilities to
the interests of the country, and the healing of all dissensions. I have
invariably recommended this course since the cessation of hostilities,
and have endeavored to practice it myself." ~Letter to former Virginia
governor John Letcher (28 August 1865), as quoted in Personal
Reminiscences, Anecdotes, and Letters of Gen. Robert E. Lee (1875) by
John William Jones, p. 203

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/alt-rights-richard-spencer-leads-torch-bearing-protesters-defending-lee-statue/2017/05/14/766aaa56-38ac-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

Also see this informative FlowChart:
http://i.imgur.com/hY438ba.jpg