What is the value of the State?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat May 13 08:16:16 PDT 2017

Perfectly apropos. Really enjoyed this link (or rather, the text
behind the link). Grazios!

(Indeed, it's as apropos as your top posting is uselessly contrary
to the thread as it was and to our general expectations for
this list which are thus heedlessly, needlessly, a rapping and
a tappingly dashed on the rockingly unrocklike rocks of our
imagination. Or something :-Dξꟾ

Regards,