Snowden defends Comey

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri May 12 05:16:17 PDT 2017

On May 11, 2017, at 7:34 PM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

>> OTOH, Chelsea Manning,
>
> You mean, Bradley Manning?
>
>> I suspect, due to her involvement
>
> HIS involvement.

What is a the point of these kind of content-free, hateful replies?

What the fuck do you care if Chelsea Manning wants to be Chelsea?  Does it stir some deep insecurity of your own?  Why the fuck send this kind of shit?

I suppose i should ask myself the same question: why reply to such asinine captain dynamite emails? A problem of mine i'm working on.