What is the value of the State?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:37:40 PDT 2017

On Thu, 11 May 2017 18:10:51 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Those pushing the anthropomorphic climate change agenda never,
> > AFAIK, ever admit that this view is ONLY consensus (based on data
> > and models) but not independently verifiable via the Scientific
> > Method, the gold standard for science.
>
> You're talking in circles.  What do you suppose the scientific method
> is, genius?

	Aw poor dynamite. As it happens, I, unlike you, know that the
	scientific method is based on experimentation and trial and
	error applied to SMALL CLOSED SYSTEMS in a REPEATABLE FASHION.
	Exactly what you CANNOT do with the atmosphere.

	But really, talking to a lawyer, theocrat, statist, quack
	doctor and now enviro, while the titanic is sinking is
	kinda...pointless.