Re: “The butcher of Libya” now claims to be an activist

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue May 9 20:15:03 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 9, 2017, at 6:20 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> What a guy eh?  One gets the feeling that ZH is just as psychopathic as HC, actually.

Psychopathic?  He's almost a serial killer, dear.  Boredom and
stupidity kill people, we have hundreds of people here, and this
hypocrite weirdo always makes people  [1]  feel sick.  He's completely
disgusting and his messages are nasty "blargh" [2] !   >:P

[1]  Only people without message filters!  I got mine, woohooo!  :D

[2]  Is "blargh" the correct onomatopoeia for puke?  :P