thepiratebay.org behind cloudflare

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon May 8 19:02:29 PDT 2017

On 05/08/2017 01:57 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://thepiratebay.org/
> http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
> https://pirates-forum.org/
> http://suprbayoubiexnmp.onion/
>
> So long as filesharers / torrenters continue to refuse to move
> all their operations entirely and exclusively onto the darknets,
> they will continue to face persistant risks of shutdown and prosecution.
> This refusal is rather stupid given the various encrypted anonymous overlay
> darknets provide suitable levels of protection for them against such risks.
> The future of filesharing is on the darknets.
> Build it today.

As the multitude of popunders, overs, etc on a visit to any torrent
indexing site shows, they sell ad exposure as a business model. The
market has to be there or your ability to find torrents on the darknet
will be limited. You need the users... and let me tell ya, stuff like
i2p isn't exactly user-friendly. Most computer users today are
'appliance operators' and it has to be stupid simple, intuitive, or
people simply won't use it., and yes that's the argument torproject
makes for improving their suite's ui, at the expense of security
improvements.

Rr