What is the value of the State?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon May 8 05:35:05 PDT 2017

>>>    I think I know more about physics and its manipulation by state
>>>    mafias than you do.i ii
>>
>> What's your evidence that anthropogenic climate change is a massive hoax?
>> I know we've been through this before and I don't want another flame
>> fest.... I'm genuinely curious.
>
> It is not exactly a hoax.  Rather, they cherry pick the evidence,
> torture the data, use nonsensical statistical methods, and reject
> unwanted evidence as error, as for example
> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/12/08/the-smoking-gun-at-darwin-zero/

Given the website you cited, I think YOU are cherry picking your methodology.

I'll make this simple, dumbasses.  You don't need ANY evidence to
conclude LOGICALLY and NECESSARY that billions of years of fossil fuel
burned in 400 years of industrialism is going to have MASSIVE effects.
Do you understand, billions of years of solar input stored in oil and
coal reserves is completely burned within 1/10000000 of that same
time?

The attempt to prove with any other methodology is a red herring.  But
the real truth IS more complex and that is what keeps the problem
unsettled.  The climate, after industrialism, is like a pendulum
between unstable attractors:  ICE Age or Desertification of the Earth.

The resolution of that swing is reconciled with only one variable:  GOD.

If you reject that possibility prima facie, then you see why nothing
gets reconciled or stable:  BIAS.

\0x