"France" successfully stops Macron leaks on Internet

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 7 03:38:54 PDT 2017

The Subject: "France" successfully stops Macron leaks on Internet

Well, umm ... Nope. Actually, because, well, you know how it really
goes, where threatening the entire world with criminal charges for
"publishing" something just tends to ..  I dunno .. generate respect
for those countries that make such global threats?

"Of course, but of course!" I hear you mumble.

"France" is learning about the Streissand effect of course...

** Emmanuel Macron email and document leaks spreading across the
internet
http://theduran.com/emmanuel-macron-email-and-document-leaks-spreading-across-the-internet/
France is trying to stop what the internet does best...spread information.

** Wikileaks decides to examine the authenticity of Macron leaks
http://theduran.com/wikileaks-decides-to-examine-the-authenticity-of-macron-leaks/
France's presidential election commission warns that publishing
Macron leaks may lead to criminal charges.

** France on the verge of a nervous breakdown
http://theduran.com/france-verge-nervous-breakdown/
Macron will win, but Le Pen has time to re-build and re-brand her
important movement.

** BREAKING: Macron email hacking shows that free speech is dead in
France
http://theduran.com/breaking-macron-email-hacking-shows-that-free-speech-is-dead-in-france/
Campaign leaflets for former French Economy Minister and candidate
for the next presidential election Emmanuel Macron are seen at his
campaign headquarters, in Paris, Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017. (AP
Photo/Thibault Camus)

A non-judicial state body has threatened publishers with criminal
prosecution.