Advice, please, any and all accepted

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 7 02:38:01 PDT 2017

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 06:12:51PM -0700, Razer wrote:
> Why am I sorry I dug this idiot's post out of my junkfiles?

Because laziness overtook any bother to find a scrap of sincerity in
his words and corresponding attempt to parse and re-sed a hopefully
useful response, when a quick unfunny quip satisfied personal need
illusion of emotional accomplishment?

I just dunno buddy, I can only guess (whilst suppressing any
frustration at your bonza top posting technique)  :)