The powerful cannot be condemned

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 7 02:12:02 PDT 2017

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 02:56:12PM -0700, Ryan Carboni wrote:

> The ACLU protects the powerful by warping the definitions of power and
> weakness, thereby allowing the powerful to crush the weak.
>

> The obvious is right in front of you, if you dare look. If you dare listen.
> If you simply dared to defy the interests of the powerful.

Indeed.

> For the ACLU to think a certain kind of harassment is find is a pretty high

->
> For the (((ACLU))) to think a certain kind of harassment is fine is
> a pretty high

TFTFY

> bar to meet. I mean afterall, they think you should be wiretapped by the
> NSA, unless I have missed some repudiation of Jamal Jaffar's statements....

No you have not - the (((ACLU))) is indeed a corrupt organisation.

> The ACLU is largely a criminal fraudulent organization,

Ah you've said it much better already :)

Ack!

> and the evidence is quite strong to support it. Speak out of both
> sides of their mouths if you will.
>

> The powerful have declared war on me,

Ok.

> and I can, and will, single handedly
> destroy them all.

Always remember, pride comes before the fall.

Step carfully; strategize wisely; Sun Tzu is your friend.

Let emotions, pride or other forms of ego overtake you, and
a certainty of fall shall proceed.

When in doubt, think about it and sleep on it for a night, up to 3
nights, contemplating on what could be your best approach.

Good luck,