Advice, please, any and all accepted

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:58:13 PDT 2017

On Sat, May 6, 2017, at 11:18 PM, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Honestly - how many people are deeply and truly loyal to any state ?
> I think you mistake fear and resignation for loyalty.
>
> Oh - and take the anti-gay bigotry and shove it where the sun does not
> shine.

Oh, Marina, my dear...  I never have patience enough to read Mark's
messages, so they are solemnly ignored and considered spam, aff...
But after reading these stupid things, I can just say that he should
try to suck a c0ck.  It's a gorgeous sensation and I sincerely
recommend it.

Believe me, Mark, being a "c0cksucker" is pretty fun and there are a
lot of us in all the hackerspaces in all the countries of the whole
world.  Being an intellectually limited guy is *not* an excuse for
being so full of stupid prejudices.  Go to suck some c0cks or put them
where "the sun doesn't shine", please.

Marina, thank you, it was pretty fun to learn that the expression
"where the sun doesn't shine" exists in English too.  My mom's first
language isn't Portuguese and she innocently said sometimes that "her
daughter (moi!) lives where the sun doesn't shine" because I live in a
bit dark place, in the back of the building, where I receive less
sunlight than the other apartments, hahaha!!  This place is
comfortable, but my mom and all my plants hate it.  They sincerely
love the sun and avoid places where it doesn't shine, hihi...  :D

Love you and hope you're doing good.  Be well, baby.  <3