The powerful cannot be condemned

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sat May 6 14:56:12 PDT 2017

The powerful cannot be condemned. The weak get crushed. Who gets crushed
and who cannot be condemned?
https://archive.is/ylBz9

Muckrock is clearly intimidated by John Young in this interview. They don't
seem to be asking many follow up questions, it appears as if it is half
scripted, with John Young free to troll them how they please. In fact it
appears as if John Young lied...

Recently Cryptome has become a non profit.

Look at the Wau Holland Foundation.

John Young is one of the most powerful men alive.
Assange and anyone who genuinely supports him get crushed.

Recently the media has condemned Trump's condemnation of the Deep State,
but that hasn't occurred. What has occurred is several media personalities
and a member of the opposing party confirming a conspiracy theory to appeal
to the hopes of millions of overthrowing Trump. Strong responses to
imaginary events because it is media that controls reality, not you or I.

The ACLU protects the powerful by warping the definitions of power and
weakness, thereby allowing the powerful to crush the weak.

The obvious is right in front of you, if you dare look. If you dare listen.
If you simply dared to defy the interests of the powerful.

For the ACLU to think a certain kind of harassment is find is a pretty high
bar to meet. I mean afterall, they think you should be wiretapped by the
NSA, unless I have missed some repudiation of Jamal Jaffar's statements....
The ACLU is largely a criminal fraudulent organization, and the evidence is
quite strong to support it. Speak out of both sides of their mouths if you
will.

The powerful have declared war on me, and I can, and will, single handedly
destroy them all.