[jim.sovereign at optusnet.com.au: It's an insult to Mans intelligence to believe Fake Jewish Media & Politicians.]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri May 5 20:21:42 PDT 2017

Well, the facts continue to be exposed. This is just another fact re
the holohoax which up until just now, I was unaware of.

The truth shall set us free.

Well, may be not but at least the truth lifts particular veils of
deception foisted upon the bulk of humanity here and there. I do
prefer to be made aware of the truth of the deceptions and to know
how illusioned I was - disillusionment is a more comfortable, if
resigned, state of being..

Regards,
Zenaan

About politicians follow; curious case of Lamberto Fedeli. Or my emails.

It’s an insult to Mans intelligence to believe Fake Jewish Media & Politicians.

mage result for jews lie