[WAR] Duterte backs down "war on drugs" as "UN Special Rapporteur" Agnes Callamard surprise visits

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri May 5 19:34:25 PDT 2017

Well, actually, we're getting to know Duterte, and we know he doesn't
back down against something he believes in.  In fact, he's the kind
of guy who, when ambushed by a fancy French word like "rapporteur",
doubles down instead.

And despite what we might believe about his policies, he enjoys
stratospheric popularity numbers the likes of which even Putin could
be envious of if Putin were the envious type, which of course he's
not :)

Now try saying this fancy French word "rapporteur" in a truly French
accent and tell me you don't want to smack yourself in the face for
sounding so pompous . . that word alone inspires me to high-five
Duterte for his doubling down.

** Duterte to drug dealers: ‘I will kill you. I will really kill you’
http://theduran.com/duterte-to-drug-dealers-i-will-kill-you-i-will-really-kill-you/