What is the value of the State?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:18:03 PDT 2017

You know, you guys have given some decent responses.

The truth of the matter is that I love the anarchists.  I am equally
happy with an Enlightened State (if such could be made) as anarchy,
but I can't get settled with either because there's no love from
either.

So, I cannot allow myself to refute the arguments from anarchists.
The truth is that the virtue of both possibilities have been fucked
up.  I mean neither seem to be able to take place.

So I sit here in the doldrums, looking for a little wind here and
there, but it's so scattered and I look for love to make it bearable.
Or real solutions to these problems when there are none.  Such is the
situation that people die or kill themselves and it keeps happening.

marxos