What is the value of the State?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:27:18 PDT 2017

On Wed, 3 May 2017 13:27:05 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just as single-cellular life gave rise
> to multi-cellular life,

	so now you believe in evolution?

> a new LEVEL of order was made beyond the cell.
>   In this sense, you could say all the problems that we've been having
> with "the State" are birthing pains bringing about the solutions to
> solve this endless conflict at the current level.

	what's actually going on is that people with the same twisted
	desire for 'order' like you are embarked in the destruction or
	'assimilation' of human invidivuals into some sort of 'meta
	organism'. Or perhaps the majority of people will be killed off
	when they can be replaced with machines and artificial
	'intelligence'.

	I would have disregard that sort of cheap sci-fi scenario a
	couple of years ago, but now it's starting to look a lot more
	real...