A raging public debate - or not - was [zen at freedbms.net: Re: republican fools]

'Zenaan Harkness' zen at freedbms.net
Mon May 1 21:21:02 PDT 2017

Dear John, I don't think the timings quite right - perhaps 2018 I'd
say. Also, it would be (just at this point in time) merely a reaction
to ARM and Charles Mollison - NOT the right approach (that's what we
expect from the government).

We can do better, and besides, in this day and age, we can
communicate readily and speedily online compared to 100 years ago,
that's pretty awesome :)

Regards,
Zenaan