Checkpoint America: Papers Please, Or We'll Fuck You Up

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:23:47 PDT 2017

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 01:46:23 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> John Stossel Commentary...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnicMKKSReY

	Great! Amazing! If I wanted to make that stuff up I would fail.

	Since the day the Great USA was founded as a slave society to
	this day when it has become the leading police state on the
	planet, the american cesspool has been nothing but its own
	sorry parody.

	Now, from the point of view of political theory it is midly
	entertaining to see a fascist like stossel pretending to be a
	'libertarian' and laughably failing to understand that what
	he's seeing is nothing but his beloved 'limited' government at
	work.