the Janssen Scale of Delusion

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:22:17 PDT 2017

>> Christians
>
> Encrypted their mushroom cult in a deity.

You should lay off the bong.

> Their (((homeboy))) Moses
> inhaled DMT kickin' it behind that burning acacia bush and came up
> with the morals you argue for...

Moses took DMT?  Is that what you're sayin'?

>and yet you are against "drugs".

You are a case-in-point.

> Food has root control of the body, mind, and soul, "drugs" are
> userland.  You must be against the cocoa bean, too, yeah ?

Food does not automatically get "root" control.  And drugs are no more
"userland", than food.  You are not an expert on this particular area.
Do you wish to try again?

> Prove it is "toxic".

I didnt' calim it's was toxic, I was talking about the consequences of
smoke-inhalation and holding that toxic smoke (composed of quite a bit
more than THC) as long as users do.

Please don't try to out-doctor me.  You won't find a school that can
train the knowledge I'm giving you.

\0xd