[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Jr. Gong makeamericagongsagain at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:27:30 PDT 2017

> xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
> Sun Mar 26 11:19:59 PDT 2017
>
> Vaping is indeed just as bad

This is untrue.  Temperature is harder on lungs than smoke, presuming
~20% oxygen.  You overlook plant matter combustion.

180°c ≠ 650°c

> the candy eaters

I meant cannabis extracts infused in candy or cookies.  However, when
eating high-carb low-fat, gut produces all serotonin, none left for da
brain.

> soul-killing drugs

The soul is still there, my friend.  "Drugs" refocus your mind, they
do not affect body or soul as much as neglect that comes as a side; as
you said, "escape".

> lung cancer

Shulda been doin that Iceman.  Each breath is for breathing.