Cashless Australia Go Fuck Yourself, And Some Other Things

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 27 03:07:22 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 05:35:43AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://news.slashdot.org/story/17/03/27/0220216/is-australia-becoming-a-cashless-society
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/is-australia-on-the-brink-of-becoming-cashless-society/8377288
> http://www.smh.com.au/business/atm-use-hits-15yearlow-as-shift-to-cashless-society-gathers-momentum-20170313-guwsry.html
>
> Australia's Reserve Bank will roll out an instantaneous
> money-transferring technology later this year, "which will push
> Australia even further towards being a cashless society," according to
> ABC. An anonymous reader quotes their report: In 2014, 12 financial
> institutions signed up to build the "New Payment Platform," partly as
> a way of bringing Australia up to speed with other countries that are
> ahead in the race to becoming completely cashless. Sweden is on track
> to become the world's first completely cashless economy, and just last
> November India got rid of its highest denomination bills, effectively
> eliminating 90 per cent of its paper money... The "New Payment
> Platform" will mean money can be transferred almost instantaneously,
> even when the payer and payee are members of different banks.
> "It's estimated that somewhere between about $3.5 and $5 billion in
> Australia every year is lost in tax revenue due to the sort of cash
> economy," says an economics professor at the University of New South
> Wales, who predicts Australia could be cash-free by 2020. The
> Australian Payments Association reports that over 75% of the country's
> face-to-face payments are already tap-and-go, and ATM withdrawals have
> sunk to a 15-year low.
>

> Fuck Australia and Fuck their stupid Queen too.

The "Queen of Australia" is a fictitious entity that is rightfully
scorned. It was created by the Australia Act which, despite recalcitrant
statements and a precedent or two to back it up, is fundamentally
unlawful, immoral, fictitious, and completely fucked from a human rights
perspective).

Legally, the Queen as in the Crown as the titular head of state of the
Commonwealth of Australia, provides a few very nice (legal) benefits,
which few know about and fewer still make use of in our courts:

 - The Imperial Acts (of UK/GB) are current law in every state
   - giving us the Magna Charta / Magna Carta 1215/ 1297
   - giving us the (English) Bill of Rights 1688/ 1689
   - giving us a few others which are also useful

 - she/ it are bound to uphold the Blessing of Almighty God, which is
   a legal invocation at the foundation of our constitutional monarchy,
   which is in fact, in our courts, very useful.
   - Additionally, having the Blessing of Almighty God as the legal
     foundation in our constitution (in its Preamble), effectively
     brings a humility into our system of government, and manifests by
     its invocation, the pursuit of something greater than human greed /
     the republican capitalist and the degeneracy of the godless,
     secular state.

Many times our government and media have discussed getting rid of this
invocation, although without admitting to our people that this is what
they try/ want to do every time they vote (at least twice now at
referendum) to change our Preamble.

Fortunately so far, Australians have voted to keep our Preamble, thereby
keeping our titular Queen as titular head of state, and most
fundamentally, keeping our invocation of the Blessing of Almighty God at
the legal foundation of our nation.

Whether any particular Australian considers themselves atheist,
Christian, undertermined, secular, Muslim, Buddhist or anything else,
this invocation of Blessing of Almighty God at the absolute foundation
of our legal system, is very very good, and very useful, legally.

It is so easy to destroy and tear down those things created by our
forefathers, without understanding the deep consequences of doing so,
such as:
 - the destruction of the people as the ultimate sovereigns under
   Almighty God
 - the installation of the parliament as the ultimate sovereign, over
   the people

Really, swapping around the ultimate sovereignty of the people under
God, vs the parliament, is surely not a good idea in anyone's "book"?

  The fictions we have may be better than the fictions
  we're programmed to want.

  The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

> Fuck Tax. Fuck Control. Fuck Slavery.

aye

> Fuck Databases. Fuck Surveillance.

aye

> Fuck Religion. Fuck Police. Fuck BigCorp.

aye (but let's let people think what they want, as long as they don't
impose their particular belief system on the rest of us)

> Fuck Governments and the all Idiots in them.

aye

> Fucking stupid world.

saldy, largely true