Rojava - Kurdistan - Assyrians - Neo-colonial use of "alien forefathers" conspiracies

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 27 01:28:34 PDT 2017

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 05:48:36PM +0000, Jr. Gong wrote:
> > Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
> > Thu Mar 23 15:58:27 PDT 2017
> >
> > Why would I do something which has no benefit?
> > Why would I do something that is worse than not doing it?
>
> Feel free to include your browsing history in the header of every post
> you make on this list, since you argue doing so is a clear benefit.

I did not intend to write that; consider that interpretation
now retracted by me.

> Notice I hound you and not the (((others))).  Cpunks is for the
> children.

This list is for those who are interested in cryptography, anonymity,
security, and the intersection of these with politics, with a special
emphasis on anarchy ("anarchism" sometimes called "direct democray",
not chaos).

Also, pretty much anything you want to discuss.

But the point is, those who come to this list, are assumed to have at
least a minimal self interest in their own computing habits. Those who
don't are assumed capable of learning. Those who are not capable of
learning, are quite likely on the wrong list.

Again, asking me or anyone to do something that literally is worse
for others than not doing it, comes across as madness, or someone
missing the damn point.