[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 11:19:59 PDT 2017

>> BURNING the SHIT OUT OF IT
>
> Lol the vape plebs.  Faggots think red-hot steel dabs is better than
> smoking a "joint" and that vaped oil is not smoke.

Careful using such terms, believers in poo-love can get quite pscyho
about it.  Vaping is indeed just as bad.  See all these things which
de-nature nature WILL NEVER IMPROVE YOUR SOUL.

> The "muh candy and cookies" edible tards are just as bad, especially
> the (((vegans))), thinking sugar is "good" and saturated fat is "bad".

Yeah, strangely the candy eaters have been (reportedly) getting high,
which in theory should not be possible.  I can only attribute it to
demonic possession.

> And none of these fucks care about the growing and extraction
> processes that undermine the plant's "medicinal" value.

That was one of my points.  De-naturing herbs turns
coca/marijuana,/opium into soul-killing drugs at some point or
another.  I had a good friend to died of lung cancer at age 34
(approx) of it.

>> Now help fix the world
>
> I just did.

Okay, perhaps a little bit of order out of the chaos on this list.
Cheers, then!

Marxos