Re: pOPqUIZ! How to Know if You’re a Precious Little #Snowflake (Harpers)

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:06:12 PDT 2017

That's pretty funny.   How about this one.  Feeling down, angry, anxious?

Mayo Clinic says:  "Selecting the [pill] that's right for you..."

Prozac (when prescribed as an ANTIDEPRESSANT), Zoloft, etc.:  "When
life's just a little too tough..."
Prozac (when prescribed as an anti-psychotic):  "When you just don't
want to make the effort...."
Xanax: "Because there's really nothing to be worried about..."

Any others?

\0xd